Friday, February 13, 2009

Framed

Can you find the verse on this card? Still going with the Scripture Essentials 1 set by Cornish Heritage Farms. I stamped the verse on the little bird, then stamped it again on the inside. You might have to click on the image in order to see the it very clearly. Unfortunately there was no sun in Oregon today which made photographing this card a bit challenging. I forgot to take a picture of the inside, it says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight. -Proverbs 3:5-6

The self-adhesive white paper lace is by Creative Imaginations. I love that stuff, it is great for inking up to match whatever your doing as well as leaving as is. I just wish they sold packs that were all white. The pack I have is some white, some black. It's great, but as much as I love to alter things, I would LOVE a pack that was all white, ready to be altered.

Oh, and the background image is the Climbing Leaves Backgrounder also by Cornish Heritage Farms. I stamped it with VersaMark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.

It took me forever to figure out what I needed for a finishing touch on this card. After sorting through all of my embellishments, I finally ended up with a Metal Art Frame by K&Co.

I hope you guys don't get sick of this scripture set, because I've only used 3 of the verses so far, and I have 5 more to go.

No comments: