Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hi there everyone,

I've been very neglectful of this blog and I apologize. Unfortunately that's not likely to change very soon. My husband and I are in the midst of a job change/move, so things are just a little crazy right now.

I will continue to keep this updated with any classes that I have scheduled. I will not be doing a whole lot of classes though until we get the whole moving thing figured out.

Just yesterday I finished packing up my craft room into boxes. It was a huge job, and I'm glad that part of packing is done for now. Anyway the work continues...

Blessings to each of you,
Valonda

5 comments:

Jan Castle said...

Will look forward to next blog...whenever that might be! Enjoy the move...you will probably find all sorts of stamps, etc. that you forgot about - LOL!
Hugs and prayers during this busy time fo you,
Jan Castle

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Are you staying in the area??

Valonda said...

just moving to Salem :)

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hello Valonda. Looks like you are so very busy right now and alot on your plate. I am saying a prayer for you and your family in regards to your mom. Thank you for sharing with us over on the Layers of Color blog. Have a blessed day.
Melisa
LOC DT

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Valonda - you certainly sound like you have your hands full - I am going to enjoy looking through your past posts! I am also praying for you and your family - thank you for sharing with us at Layers of Color!
{{{hugs}}}
Linda LOC Design Team