Thursday, April 10, 2008

I can't believe that it's been a week since I last posted. My deepest apologies. I have been hard at work, and I actually have something to show for it. I will share some photos sometime tomorrow. I hear the sun is actually supposed to come out, so I should be able to take some decent photos.
My week has been good, but I am exhausted. My kids have apparently decided that 6am is a great time to wake up. Now I know that some of you probably wake up that early on a regular basis, so you don't have much sympathy for me. But I don't, and it's amazing how much of a difference an additional 45 minutes of good sleep makes. Maybe tomorrow they will sleep in. That would be perfect...sleeping in, and the promise of some sunshine. I just know it, tomorrow is going to be a great day!

No comments: