Monday, August 11, 2008

Back from Seaside, OR

Hi everyone,
I'm back from a great long weekend. I left Thursday for Seaside, Oregon. My husband plays beach volleyball and is a tournament director for the North Pacific Beach Volleyball Association, so this year I was helping run bracket boards for the 27th Annual Seaside Beach Volleyball Tournament. I am exhausted, but I had so much fun. If you live in the area you really should try to take it in. This tournament is huge! I don't have the exact numbers, but I believe there were over 900 teams participating in the various divisions of the tournament this year. Amazing! With this many teams participating, you can imagine that those of us taking care of keeping the tournament moving along were VERY busy recording wins and losses, etc. As a result, I didn't remove my camera from its case one time, so I don't have any pictures to share with you. However, if you are interested, you can find pictures from last years' tournament here: http://www.seasidebeachvolleyball.com/vbgallery.htm

No comments: