Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Woodgrain


I have been crazy busy this week, as shown by the fact that I haven't posted anything in over a week. This is one of 5 projects featured in my upcoming Wonderful Woodgrain class. The woodgrain elements lend themselves well to simple designs with clean lines and a modern, earthy feel.

The stamped images in this class are primarily by Hero Arts. They have some really great new stamp sets. I already bought several of their sets, but my wish list from their catalog is long.

2 comments:

Enchantments and Giggles said...

Hi there! Long time no chat! I am, once again, signed up for your Stampin Cat, Intro to Alcohol Inks class in June. Third time's the charm, right?! Was wondering about the Tim Holtz 1 p.m. class the same day. Would I be "qualified" to take that also? See you in June!Tan

Marlene Lo said...

I LOVE THIS CARD VERY VERY MUCH! I know i am late in "notice" your blog but i just lovin it :)