Wednesday, February 24, 2010


I made this card for two challenges...Hero Arts and CPS

Here is this weeks' CPS Sketch
This is my first time to participate in a CPS challenge, and I had lots of fun taking on the challenge.

Now about Hero Arts:
Hero Arts has a month-long theme challenge and this months' theme is Flowers & St. Patricks Day. I've incorporated the "flowers" theme two ways. The most obvious...the giant layered flower...lol. I stamped the background with VersaMark Ink using the Dots and Flowers background stamp by Hero Arts. I used a Willow Paint Dabber by Ranger Industries to stamp the leaf (from the Scattered Leaves set by Hero Arts).

The Scripture verse sentiment comes from one of my favorite sets of all time, Scripture Essentials 1 by Cornish Heritage Farms.

Just using this verse today has encouraged me, I hope reading it has done the same for you.
Blessings...

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

Very pretty and classy. I love lace. I could use it on every card. :D
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.