Saturday, February 6, 2010

Impression Obsession Challenge

The Impression Obsession Blog hosts ongoing challenges, and since the current challenge (Shades of Green) spoke to me I decided to participate. This card uses the Small Leaf Wreath and Accent Border stamps from Impression Obsessions' Alesa Baker Designs. I also added that super cute butterfly sticker from the Fabulous line by Chatter Box as well as some other stickers that I have had in my stash for quite some time. I used Bamboo Leaves Memento Ink for all of my stamping and to brayer over the piece that I used to mat the leaf wreath image.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

This is just so pretty, Val. I love how you creatied the background. I really did think it was DP at first. I love the whole design and thank you for doing the challenge too!

kksb said...

Lovely card!
Looking good. I like your greens.

Me said...

So very pretty indeed, but then again, I do favor greens. ...did you win?