Thursday, May 22, 2008

Depleting the Stash

My drawer of leftover scraps of paper is getting TO FULL. My mom was here visiting and I figured that was a perfect time to create a card using some of those scraps that are filling up my drawers. I also had a new stamp set that hadn't been used yet. The bird image is from the Birds Galore set by Inkadinkado, and the Friends Always sentiment is from a set called Messages from Hero Arts.
Do you see those little pearls? They are addicting! These are from K&Companys Wedding Collection, and they come in five different sizes. I just LOVE them...love, love, love. Ok, can you tell I love them? The problem is that I am most in love with the tiniest size, but of course I need to find a use for the bigger ones too. Guess I'd better work on that.
Did you know that tulips used to be my favorite flower? I even carried tulips at my wedding. I still love tulips, I just don't know if they are truly my favorite anymore. I love lots of different kinds of flowers: orchids, some varieties of roses(like this one), and many more.
I got this beautiful rose picture from the Heirloom Roses website. Heirloom Roses is a rose nursery located very close to where I live. Let me just say, visiting their nursery is an experience. It is just beautiful. Amazing cascades of climbing roses, rows and rows of so many varieties of roses that it makes your head swim. It's worth a visit.

No comments: