Friday, January 16, 2009

Just a simple little valentine card (2 1/2" x 3 1/2"). I used a heart stamp that I have as a pattern to cut out the window. Stamped a cute little bird image from the Bird Notes set by Crafty Secrets. The sentiment is from the same set. Added some Distress Ink to define the edges of the red patterned paper.

Surprisingly, of all of the valentine cards I have made so far, this was my husbands' favorite...totally shocked me. Of course since I make him choose favorites who knows if he actually likes it, but he had to pick something. lol.

I was so shocked that I asked, "Are you sure? That's really your favorite?" It was confirmed. My poor husband. To be fair though, he's usually a pretty good sport about the whole thing. And I try not to set him up for failure with a "Do you like this?" question. It's almost always a group of items..."Look what I made today, which one do you like best?" There really is no wrong answer there, just surprising ones sometimes.

No comments: