Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bind-It-All


Here are some fun little notebooks that I made. I made this first one for myself, to replace a little notebook that I have that is almost all used up. I made this one with some fun pockets for receipts, list, business cards...you know, the little papers that manage to collect in the bottom of your purse with semi-important information on them. Ok, maybe it's just me. Anyway, here is what I used on this one-
Supplies:
Bind-It-All Machine and 3/4" Black Binding Wire
Thick Chipboard for covers
Brown Cardstock
White Computer Paper
Cuttlebug Machine, the Argyle Embossing Folder, and the Polka Dot folder from the new Everyday Greetings set
Paint Dabbers (Ranger Industries) Espresso, Shell Pink, and Cranberry
Grungeboard
Patterned Paper (Making Memories)
Hitch Fastener (Tim Holtz Idea-ology)

This one was made much the same as the previous one with a few exceptions.
I used Juniper and Shell Pink Paint Dabbers, and I added the self-adhesive tab clips by Making Memories. I took the image off of the one in the center and punched out a little circle from the patterned paper that I used and added Glossy Accents (Ranger) to make it match the others.

No comments: