Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bind-It-All

Ever need more ribbon storage? I made this ribbon holder by cutting thick chipboard in varying lengths and punching holes in both ends with my Bind-It-All Machine. I made it pretty by spraying each piece with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, running them through the Cuttlebug, then embellishing the spine with ribbon. I cut out the sections between some of the holes to make wide spaces enough to accomodate all widths of ribbon without wrinkling them. Oh, and I bent one of the wire sections upward to use it as a hanger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what can i say?! your amazing! it makes me want to have a huge exess of ribbon just so i could get to organize it in something so fun, neat (as in uncluttered), and pretty! :) LOL

alicia said...

dude... you are a certifiable genius!

Oh Scrap!! said...

Brilliant!!