Sunday, January 13, 2008

A very busy weekend is almost over. It has been the best kind of busy though. On Saturday I got to teach my Texture Tiles Class for the first time. This was the first time I've ever taught a class this long, and I think it went pretty well. I did go home and write a couple pages worth of notes for next time though. Now I can't wait to teach it again! I also had an Intro to Alcohol Ink Class, and as usual the Alcohol Ink Class was tons of fun. What a great bunch of ladies! I enjoyed having a mother/daughter combo in each class, it is so neat seeing family enjoying art together. It is SO fun watching what everyone comes up with. Every piece of art is completely individual...I just LOVE it.

Friday was my son's 2nd birthday. I can't believe he's two already. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we were in the hospital waiting for the doctors to tell us that Noah had grown enough to be born. He 4 lb. 5 oz., and healthy enough that he only had to stay in the Neonatal ICU for a week and a half. You would certainly never know it now. It is interesting though...you always hear about the terrible twos, and I don't believe that, but it just so happens that every day since his birthday has included a temper tantrum just as we were about to head out the door to go somewhere. This is pretty unusual for him, and I must say, I hope he gets over it quickly.
Now I get to go relax with my family and eat the ice cream my husband brought home for me...yeah!

1 comment:

Dianne K. Nelson said...

Hey! I was one of those Mother/Daughter combos! It was a great class for me as well!

Smiles!
Dianne