Thursday, February 28, 2008

Enjoy something beautiful today


Bud
Originally uploaded by
* Minette

I look out my window this morning and the sun is shining, the grass is green, the birds are singing, and new buds and shoots are popping out all over the place. It promises to be a beautiful day. Now just in case you aren't lucky enough to be living in
a place that is beautiful
and sunny today, I thought you might like something beautiful to look at. These are not necessarily "nature" beauty, but are definately full of beauty. Here are the links two two websites full of beautiful pictures celebrating design, color, and style.
http://www.printpattern.blogspot.com/
www.ohjoy.blogs.com/my_weblog
Oh, and as a bonus, here is a link to another great website with stories and pics:
http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/
Also, I am working on online photo albums for my class project pics. I've included a few sneak peeks to the left. I will be working on adding to those and adding albums for more classes in the coming weeks.
Find something beautiful to soak in today...for me, it looks like it will be the sun.

No comments: