Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Paper Inspired Retreat 2008

Flyers are made, information is being entered into the computer, we are on our way. I'm so excited about how the details of The Paper Inspired Retreat are being pulled together. The website should be ready for registrations to begin very soon. We have a great set of classes, and I can't wait to see who will be joining us for this awesome event. Mark your calendar, and check back to get all the details soon. I will let you know when the registration page is up and running. The only hard part for me is that I will not get to attend any of the other classes, since I will be teaching the whole time. We have some great vendors lined up, and a great team of instructors. I am privileged to be a part of this.
Yesterday was a really fun day. I have a group of friends that have been getting together regularly for a girls night out. The daddys take care of the kids, and we get to just go out and spend time together. Yesterday we went to see 27 Dresses. Somewhat cliche but a very cute movie...nice relaxing entertainment. Then we went out for dinner. It's just always so fun to spend time with these friends...completely unpretentious, you can just be yourself, say whatever you want to say without wondering if they are reading anything into it. I hope all of you are blessed enough to have friends like that. They are a real blessing in my life.

No comments: